To qualify for entry into the Ph.D. programme Comparative study of ideas and cultures, the applicants need to satisfy one of the following admission requirements:
- have completed a 2nd cycle / master’s degree programme;
- have completed at least a four-year academic undergraduate programme accredited with 240 ECTS credits;
- have completed a uniform five year master’s degree programme accredited with 300 ECTS credits;
- have completed a specialization after previously finished professional study programme, and had passed additional study obligations within 30 to 60 ECTS credits;
- have completed an equivalent programme abroad.